The IT TPM Sr. Manager is a key role within Information Technology and will act as the global IT Solution Owner ("Solution Owner") reporting to Global IT Sales and Marketing Director. This role will partner with sales and marketing to translate functional strategy and requirements into process and data solutions.
This role requires proficiency in Sales and Marketing, New Product Development and Quality business processes, Consumer Product Goods (CPG) industry knowledge, Salesforce.com, CAS and SAP knowledge. The TPM Sr. Manager brings deep process and system knowledge and is responsible for the design and roadmap of all projects through the company.
The primary function of the TPM Sr. Manager is to execute the capabilities across the organization, current processes and drive business outcomes from technology investments. The TPM Sr. Manager must be self-driven, with strong business process knowledge, analytical skills, excellent communication, and good customer presence.
The TPM Sr. Manager will work directly with Business leaders, IT Leaders and external Service Providers actively facilitating the delivery of solutions. Must have a clear understanding of the goals and objectives of the Sales and Revenue Management functions.
The TPM Sr. Manager will represent a new modernized approach to develop a new process and solution to the organization. This represents a significant change in capabilities driving adoption and optimization of the solution is critical to support our growing business.
This role will help establish the support tools, reports, and processes for system users in a way that we can extend, integrate and optimize the platform. This role is critical in the strategic direction of TPM and the expansion of new markets.
- Work directly with Senior Leaders within Sales and Commercial areas to develop the business technology strategy that matches company´s business objectives and growth
- Provide ongoing user support and advocacy for evolving and enhancing roadmap development of newly defined tools to drive best practice business
- Partner with multiple groups within IT and business to identify opportunities for data, process or adoption opportunities and provide technology support for sales planning, promotion planning, revenue growth, and improved financial returns on trade promotions and marketing
- Build a partnership and relationship that adds value to the business through proactive management of enabling
- Develop recommendations, solution concepts and business cases for new
- Provide governance structure and guidance to Business and IT Leaders
- Drive process for change management activities to support best practice within Sales Planning and Commercial
- Assess risk in business areas not adequately supported by
Project Leadership & Solution Design and Delivery
- Provide Project Management and oversight of different work streams within the Trade Promotion/Revenue Growth
- Effectively communicate results and status of projects during various stages of their life
- Clearly communicate risks, issues and action plans to both Business and IT
- Ensure that the teams are in place (both internal and external) to deliver technology-based
- Provide consultation and act as a SME for process and technologies during all phases of the development of
- Facilitate cross-functional testing and
- Work closely with internal IT resources and external service providers to analyze, identify and deliver solutions on time and on
- Provide support to management regarding strategy and roadmap
Skills & Qualification
- Functional knowledge of processes across sales, New Product Development, Quality business processes, marketing, customer planning, Trade Promotion Management and integration of sales plan with demand planning, pricing and
- Proficient in integration of CAS, Salesforce.com, SAP, CRM tools with ECC/S4 (data exchange, middleware ).
- 5-10 years' experience in working with end to end trade promotion management business processes and tools in CPG industry highly
- Knowledge and experience of the consumer goods industry is highly
- Demonstrable business analysis and analytics experience.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality combining flexibility and
- Ability to translate high-level unstructured ideas and requests quickly into a level of detail that can be easily matched to our current system
- Ability to distinguish between process and technology root cause to recommend
- Problem solver, high level of intellectual
- Proven experience developing project plans and leading projects to
- Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships across business partners, external partners and
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Able to conduct research into issues and recommend solutions as
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-moving environment and make sound
- Highly self-motivated and
- Occasional travel
- Role is based in Madrid,
- Salary Range: 75000 - 80000EUR gross/year + Bonus + Benefits
- Tickets Restaurant, insurance, etc
Contact Name: Carlos Girones