This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join one of the UK's fastest-growing financial services organisations, as they continue to innovate with the adoption of cutting-edge technologies across the business. You will work as part of a team of talented Architects, taking ownership of end-to-end solution design on crucial projects.
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with a leading brand within the financial services space, as they continue their growth into one of the market's dominant players.
- With a clear vision, a structured 5-year plan, and significant investment, it's an organisation that is going on an incredible journey, and one that will offer you a genuine career.
- Technology is at the forefront of their success, with a leadership team that have embraced change, and placed cutting-edge IT as a central USP in their goal for continued innovation and expansion.
- As the Solution Architect you will join a highly-talented Architecture team, where you will play a crucial role in business defining programmes, taking ownership of end-to-end solution design, whilst acting as a senior technical design authority.
- Your key focus will be on industry-leading cloud-based architecture and PaaS solution integration, helping drive these technologies across the business.
- You will define, design and manage complex technical solutions, as well as taking a hands-on approach when providing effective solutions, all whilst ensuring alignment with the wider technology roadmap of the business.
- The role will have significant flexibility for remote working, but you will be required to attend meetings where necessary with the team, predominantly based at their Birmingham HQ.
- As the successful candidate for the Solution Architect role, you will be a strong generalist, but with a particularly high level of experience within the cloud architecture space, including design, integration and deployment of Office365.
- You will have experience working within multiple sectors, and not simply limited to Financial Services, to the point where you will have the ability to innovate in a traditional vertical.
- In addition to a strong cloud background, you will be particularly adept with ERP and PaaS solutions, such as Boomi.
- Interpersonal skills will be crucial, and you will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to work effectively with a range of internal stakeholders.
- You will have the adaptability to thrive in a constantly changing environment, and possess strong initiative to work both independently and within teams, whilst always remaining in lock-step with the organisations overall IT strategy.
- Starting salary of £75,000 - £85,000.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Private Pension.
- Hybrid and Flexible working.
- Enhanced Parental and Family Leave.
- + More.
Contact Name: Palminder Johal