This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Global Study Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of clinical studies ensuring quality and compliance. The exact accountabilities will differ depending on the exact nature of the clinical program, so a high degree of flexibility is required.
· Contribute to the development of study documents as appropriate as well as any updates/amendments, ensuring template and version compliance.
· Lead the preparation of country specific agreements, confidentiality agreements, clinical trial applications and other applicable country documents.
· Manage the set-up of third-party vendors, assessing initial statement of work and budget, as well as the change order process.
· Provide input to data management documents (e.g. Case Report Form, Data Validation Specifications), and interface with data management representatives and sites to facilitate the delivery of study data.
· Initiate contract/budget requests and track ongoing status; facilitate generation of purchase orders, review vendor invoices and assist in tracking spend against approved budget.
· Ensure the supply of Investigational product and study materials by liaising with Drug Supply or external service providers as appropriate.
· Interface with third party vendors, global / local internal staff and investigator sites to support effective delivery of a study and its regulatory documents from development of the protocol through to the Clinical Study Report.
· Assist in the clinical trial insurance process; track approvals, revisions and renewals of certificates.
· Monitor study conduct and progress, proactively identifying and resolving issues which may impact delivery of the study to the necessary quality, timelines or budget.
· Support risk management and quality efforts to ensure study compliance.
· Support set-up, maintenance, closeout and archiving of the Trial Master File (TMF), ensuring continual inspection readiness.
· Prepare presentation material for meetings, newsletters and websites.
· Support the study team in the implementation of audits and regulatory inspections.
· Contribute to review of new/amended/unique SOPs and guidance documents.
· University degree / Bachelor's degree, preferably in medical or biological science, or discipline associated with Clinical Research, or equivalent experience
· 2-3 years clinical trial experience
· Experience of working with and delivering through strategic partners and 3rd party vendors
· Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP principles
· Team orientated
· Ability to coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks and deliverables
· Proactive approach
· High degree of flexibility
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
· Good negotiation and collaboration skills
· Demonstrated interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Some travel may be required
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales