Assistant Finance Analyst
£27000 - £27000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst
£27,000 per annum
This is a broad role and covers a wide range of areas, across daily reporting to ad hoc analysis. The analyst will gain exposure to all group entities and benefit from liaising with senior stakeholders
* To produce daily / weekly sales reporting.
* To produce Non Exec Pack reporting.
* Help to provide admin support of the finance system.
* Review of monthly input from other Group Companies.
* Business partnering with stakeholders to better understand the business / process to drive more informed decision making.
* Assisting with providing information for the half year / full year announcements.
* Ad Hoc Analysis (E.g. Top 10s, bottom 10s, cost per unit etc).
* University degree / AAT qualification or equivalent is essential. Part qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA is preferable.
* Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall business performance.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work under your own initiative.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Strong communication skills both written and oral .
* Assistance and study support can be provided to continue towards relevant financial qualification.