|Listed on:||14th July|
Graduate QA Tester
Now knocking on the door of our third decade in business, Webrecruit are one of the original innovators in online recruitment and we've been paving the way for the rest of the industry since 2001.
We're a continually evolving company that pioneered ‘flat-fee' recruitment, made waves with our digital advertising solutions and now our cloud-based, affordable ATS is making huge successes within the SME, charity and public sector markets.
Made up of a group of unique thinkers, boundary pushers and innovators, we're looking for further exciting ideas, creators and think-outside-the-box-ers to join us and help us to create great software.
As part of our planned growth, we've now undertaken an exciting round of fundraising and are excited to welcome a new Graduate QA Tester to our ranks.
Think that sounds like your way into the world of software development? Read on.
QA Testing is an ideal entry route into software development and you'll have the chance to not only learn from the best but learn the development process inside out!
As a Graduate QA Tester, you'll be in the thick of the DevOps process, ensuring that our software does everything exactly as it's supposed to.
Every month we release a new sprint which means there will be fresh challenges to get your teeth into as well as a longer-term roadmap to support with updated software, new improvements, completely fresh modules and plenty to enable your learning process and development.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure all new functionality is tested to the highest standard
- Complete release and regression testing
- Working within a dedicated testing and QA environment
- Take part in an established Agile software development cycle.
But what are we looking for?
To be considered as a Graduate QA Tester, you will need:
- A relevant degree in a computing or mathematics discipline (or a similar qualification or subject)
- The ability to innovate and develop fresh ideas to software challenges
- A team player mentality
- The drive to learn and develop
We're looking to hear from people interested in a career as a QA Tester, Quality Assurance Tester, Graduate Software Tester, Graduate Test Analyst, Graduate Tester, Test Analyst, or Test Technician.
But what's in it for you?
- Great salary and benefits package (negotiable for the right person)
- Home-working and support with your set-up
- Some superb benefits such as cycle scheme, bonus structures and quarterly get togethers
- Learn from a highly skilled team based throughout the UK
- Join us at a key point as we expand our IT function (beat the rush)
Webrecruit is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. We believe that equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to kick-start your software development career as a Graduate QA Tester, select the apply button now, complete the online application process and throw in a covering letter telling us why you are the best person for the role.
Contact Name: Jasper
Job ID: 2954887