About Palladium - Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world's most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people's lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Safeguarding - We define Safeguarding as "the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm". We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Purpose of the position:
The role is part of the global Information & Communication Technology Global, the role's objective are to:
- Monitor Palladium's systems and activities, for compliance with the Company's Information Security Policy.
- Lead activities then will maintain cybersecurity certifications, including but not limited to ISO-27001, Cyber Essentials Plus and SOC-2.
- Support Cybersecurity operations, including identifying, containing, and remediating threats.
- Review cybersecurity policies, guidelines and standards and recommend improvements
- Identify vulnerabilities in the systems and networks.
- Develop, implement, and train staff on cybersecurity measures and best practices.
- Monitor network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Lead activities required to achieve and maintain cybersecurity certifications, including but not limited to ISO-27001, Cyber Essentials Plus and SOC-2.
- Support internal and external testing of security measures in place.
- Perform day-to-day cybersecurity operations, including monitoring, identifying, containing, remediating, and documenting security incidents.
- Evaluate potential business impacts from security breaches and provide strategic and tactical guidance to business decision makers.
- Share knowledge and mentor/assist team members and other peers.
- Weekly meeting with line manager,
- Monthly updates on the status of personal Key Result Areas (KRAs), Learning and Development any other material matters and/or areas of concern,
- Other reporting as requested by the line manager.
- The role supports managers and employees globally.
- Liaises with cybersecurity vendors support services and other stakeholders as required.
- Maintains close working relationships with the Systems Architect, System Administrator Global and Partnership ICT Leaders to ensure consistency and alignment with global policies, processes and standards.
- Acts as an escalation point to Partnership ICT Leaders and Technical Support for matters related to cybersecurity.
The role carries a degree of autonomy with appropriate consultation, including:
- Analyse and make sound recommendations to the line manager.
- Contribute to process improvement through innovative and cost-effective proposals, ideas, and suggestions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, an equivalent qualification or an extensive relevant experience.
- A strong experience in cyber/information/network security
- Strong technical acumen in information technology with a clear understanding of cybersecurity policies and best practices.
- Demonstrable experience in systems security management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
- Systems delivery/project management skills.
- Good team working and collaboration skills.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, take initiative, meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cybersecurity certification desirable.
- Understanding of ISO27001 information security controls desirable.
Contact Name: The Palladium Group