Data Architect - Multiple offices in Finland or Full Remote work - English and/or Finnish speaking - In House Development company
Role & Responsibilities
- To design end-to-end overall architecture, focusing on the need to get data, process, store and publish it for further usage.
- Design logical and conceptual data models.
- Work on the family of in-house products, alongside an international team. Training newer members of the team is a "shared" responsibility, offering advice and support to your colleagues is a big part of the company values.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge about Data Governance - Models, Master Data Management and reporting + analytics.
- Knowledge of Data Catalogue tools such as Azure PurView, Collibra and IBM Watson Knowledge Catalogue.
- Some experience with Cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Experience working on business focused data governance projects.
- Strong salary and benefit offers, with multiple offices around Finland or full remote working available.
- International team focused on in-house development. Multiple products under one organisation so work is constantly changing. Progression is definitely possible from this role.
- Always focused towards modern technologies and agile practices, so this role will not leave you feeling bored or that you are working on dated/old, maintenance type projects.
For more information about this position, or other roles that we have with our Clients, please apply or email Click here to contact this recruiter