Location - London
Daily rate - £357/day PAYE £458/day Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 12 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their Team. The Business Analyst supports change design and delivery, working closely with Finance, HOST, Risk and the business. The Business Analyst undertakes quantitative and qualitative analysis in order to elicit clear requirements from the business, and translate these effectively throughout the project lifecycle. The Business Analyst is competent in business analysis and can undertake activities without guidance.
- The role has been created to support Global Finance Change initiatives.
- The role holder will support design and development of effective solutions which take into account group strategy and the challenges or risks that the group faces.
- The role holder will collaborate with colleagues as part of a team.
- The role holder will engage with stakeholders across the bank, principally in Global Finance and HOST.
- The role holder will work with a large Global Finance team that delivers complex transformational and important regulatory change.
- Apply a good understanding of some approaches, tools and techniques for gathering, clarifying and managing business requirements within Regulatory Reporting.
- Without guidance, define, develop and translate requirements, applying principles of a good requirement, at several stages of the project lifecycle from high level business requirements through to, for example, process requirements, functional requirements, user requirements, system requirements or data requirements, as well as test conditions.
- Work closely with HOST and support effective management of the interface between requirements analysis and system design, monitoring appropriate accountabilities, as well as effective alignment of system design to user requirements.
- Support implementation and day to day running of requirement management systems, change control and document standards, without guidance.
- Work in alignment with the Business Transformation Framework.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years proven and progressive analytic experience
- Appreciation of financial services industry and interest in practice area
- Some experience of quantitative analysis, including statistical modelling
- Ability to work with little supervision, proactive, with drive and energy
- Team player able to manage conflict and conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and desire and ability to see a task through to the end
- Good interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Desire and commitment to make a difference
- Dynamic and willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to understand the detail but also appreciate the big picture
- Delivery focused, and able to prioritise own work and meet and manage deadlines
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information please contact me on [Telephone number removed] /
Contact Name: ismail ismail