Job Title: Oracle Data Architect
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
Rate: Up to £500 per day based on relevant experience
Contractors must be willing to engage via an umbrella company
- Extensive experience of data migrations from legacy to target Oracle applications
- Knowledge of data migration best practices and tools is essential.
- History of working with very large dataset (10+ million) and completing several migration projects involving customer data within EU Regulations.
- Demonstrable experience of identifying data requirements for complex IT systems.
- Experience in analysing inconsistent source data and managing data cleanse activities.
- The ability to provide guidance and assurance to drive decisions in a complex programme.
- Extensive knowledge of ETL processes and tools to inform and guide data migration strategy and execution. Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate data risks and issues to non-technical senior stakeholders.
Day to day Duties:
- Producing a Data Migration Strategy and Approach
- Producing Data Architecture Definitions Designs and Data Migration Frameworks for High Level Design phase
- Working with the Business Analysts to review data requirements against the available solutions to standup Connections system in Project Osiris
- Deliver an assessment of current data quality and implement a delivery plan to remediate data quality issues reporting on improvement progress against plan.
- Providing assurance and guidance to technology teams and stakeholders during the migration phases
- Facilitating Data Design Authority Forums to drive key decisions
- Advising of industry best practice for data migration and population of systems from varied sources
- Identifying the most appropriate tools to perform the extraction, transformation and loading of required data sources.
Please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.
Contact Name: Experis UK