Location - Sheffield/Fully Remote
Rate - £357 - £458 p/day via PAYE/Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their team in the Sheffield office/remote working for an initial 6-month contract.
ILFCRM [Intelligence Led Financial Crime Risk Management] Programme is an umbrella for a series of outcomes which use or supplement the development or deployment of the DRA [Dynamic Risk Assessment].
The vision of the Programme is to Transform the Group's financial crime risk management by leveraging data, network analytics and emerging technology to dynamically assess and look holistically at a customer's behaviour and provide more accurate, timely and actionable insights for better informed and quicker customer, business and risk decisions.
The Dynamic Risk Assessment ("DRA") will assess the financial crime risk of a customer driven by a suite of advanced analytics models designed to identify financial crime risks for all new and existing customers across all Lines of Business, enabling a more automated approach to how well we know our customers.
This will enable a fundamental shift in the way the Group currently identifies and investigates unusual or suspicious customer behaviour, identifies emerging financial crime risk typologies and takes feedback from risk outcomes to enhance its threat detection capabilities.
The Programme is currently focused on four immediate Outcomes;
- Delivering the DRA and going Live for the UK Transaction Monitoring Use Case [WPB/CMB]
- Delivering the DRA and going Live for the UK Annual Activity Review Use Case [WPB/CMB]
- Proving the DRA within other markets including Mexico and Singapore [WPB/CMB]
- Proving the DRA within other LoBs [UK GBM]
As the DRA is delivered and proved in markets there is potential to expand to additional risk types or markets.
The Programme's responsibilities cover the E2E of development of the models through proving the outcomes against historical benchmarks through to delivery of an Operating Model which enables the business to switch over the DRA triggered alerting and risk management.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Good understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Outstanding understanding of Group structures, processes and objectives
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Basic Business reengineering knowledge
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant and/or project manager
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments (branch, contact centre, trading floor, operations, head office etc).
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate communication, delegation and planning skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Business Analysis & Design
- Achieving Excellence
- Delivery at Pace
- Impactful communication
- Business Case and Benefits Realisation
- Change and Implementation Management
- Planning and Plan Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Process Re-engineering
- Resource and Team Management
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) - Expected to work towards qualification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Degree in Business Information Systems or a related field - Differentiator
- Degree in business administration / management / economics, engineering and science - Differentiator
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay, contact me on [Telephone number removed] /
Contact Name: Carissa Armstrong