Online since 1999 | 9,281 IT Jobs Live NOW

Quality Engineer (39 Hours / Mon-Fri, Days)

Premium Job From Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
Recruiter: Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
Listed on: 14th May
Location: Manchester
Salary/Rate: £28,000 - £28,000
Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP

This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.

Quality Engineer (39 Hours / Mon-Fri, Days) Circa £28'000 (Dependent On Experience) + Excellent Company Benefits Manchester, North West (Commutable from: Oldham, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Hyde, Stockport)

Are you a Quality Engineer, looking to join an industry-leading company and put your own stamp on their manufacturing process? Are you looking for a continuous-improvements based role, where you will lead audits and implement ongoing upgrades to their lean manufacturing practices?

Excellent opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the Production Manager, where you will have autonomy across the whole manufacturing line to advance and develop their manufacturing methods, specifically quality, efficiency and cost reduction initiatives.

This well-established manufacturer has gone from strength-to-strength and are continuing to expand, making this a brilliant time to get onboard with them. They are well-known for progressing and developing their Engineers.

On offer is a highly-varied role, which will be 70% continuous improvements based, with the remaining 30% involving hands-on quality inspection, including audits of parts and processes.

This role suits a Quality Engineer, looking to join a market-leader and put your own stamp on processes, whilst progressing your career through ongoing progression and training.

The Role

  • 70% continuous improvements across quality, efficiency and cost reduction initiatives.
  • 30% hands-on quality inspection, including audits of parts and processes.
  • Mon-Thurs: 8am-5pm, Friday: 8am-1pm.

The Person

  • Quality Engineer.
  • Looking to put your own stamp on processes.
  • Wants career progression and further training.

Quality Engineer, Quality Technician, Quality Inspector, Continuous Improvements, Lean Manufacturing, ISO 9001, Inspection, Audits, Manufacturing, Manufacturer, Manchester, Oldham, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Hyde, Stockport, North West