|Listed on:||27th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £30,000|
|Start Date:||2021-04-27 00:00:00|
IT Support Administrator
Kingswinford, West Midlands
Up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits (see below)
AAMP Global Ltd is a market leading manufacturer of aftermarket and original equipment manufacture (OEM) technology - we provide access to the latest in-vehicle technology, no matter the age of the vehicle.
Formed in 1987, we have over 30 years of experience providing innovative solutions to more than 7,000 customers, whether that's enhanced audio equipment, improved safety features or in-vehicle entertainment. We are experts in vehicle electrical systems and we're able to install new technology in both commercial and passenger vehicles.
We are currently looking for an IT Support Administrator to join our team in Kingswinford and play a key role in supporting the company's IT Infrastructure and ERP solution.
As the IT Support Administrator, you will support 100+ PC and ERP users.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Providing PC, Network and Server support
- Maintaining and administering Windows Active Directory and Office 365
- Supporting AWS/Azure Cloud environments
- Providing user support for software and hardware
- Carrying out data reporting, data extraction and manipulation from the ERP system
- Working on system development and enhancements
- Maintaining data back-ups, anti-virus software, email and internet and security systems
- Providing support to eCommerce development
- Installing system upgrades
- Maintaining system documentation and logs
- Provide telephone (fixed line VOIP and mobile), photocopier & fax support
To be considered as an IT Support Administrator, you will need:
- Experience in a first line of support role in a Windows environment
- Experience of trouble shooting hardware and network issues
- Experience in specifying and purchasing hardware, software and consumables
- Experience of router and switching configuration
- Experience of virtualised environment
- Experience of relational databases and SQL including a working knowledge of reporting from databases
- Strong Windows AD and Office 365 skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office application skills
- A degree (or equivalent) with experience in IT
Experience of Crystal Reports would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Network Administrator, 1st Line Support Analyst, Helpdesk Support Technician, Desktop Support Analyst, Team Support and Administrator, or Desktop Support Administrator.
- 20 days' holiday (rising to 25 with service) plus eight Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Life assurance
- Join a company with an enviable reputation which is built on the principles of providing a reliable, customer-focused and in-house service
- Develop your career with a business that has a bright future
Webrecruit and AAMP Global Ltd. are equal opportunities employers, we value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as an IT Support Administrator, please select the apply button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: AAMP Global
Job ID: 2925130