Senior UX Researcher - Holborn London
Our Client are design thinkers solving business challenges with mission critical digital solutions that weave technology and human experiences into meaningful and economic outcomes.
A global team and part of a larger digital engineering company providing service to different sectors.
Currently, looking to recruit in to the London offices a UX researcher.
The position is to conduct UX research and workshops, consult clients on product strategy and act as a user and design advocate within development teams.
- Assist UX & service design consultants in research, workshops, client and user engagements and testing.
- Conduct stakeholder research, user research, market research, and user tests.
- Facilitate workshops and provide client advice in challenging ...
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to derive personas, use cases, concepts, user journeys and information architecture.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into compelling UX strategies.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to ensure the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered.
- Act as a design and UX advocate internally and externally.
Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
UX researcher with over 3 years work experience working for respected clients as a UX researcher, service designer or consultant.
Understanding of the UX processes.
Experience in interface design for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
Experience of working in an Agile environment is desired.
Experience of working to strict deadlines.
Proven track record and agency experience.
Experience in designing user flows, wireframes and implementation instructions.
Ability to define key metrics and evaluate project success.
Portfolio of UX and design work.
The salary for this role is up to £50K
Please send your CV to us in Word format.