Location: remote / UK Based
Contract: 5 Months - 15hr/ week
Nigel Frank are recruiting for a PMO Support to join our client a key client.
- Create and maintain standardised deployment project plans and related project-support tools (RAID logs, project templates, etc.)
- Support the Modern Meetings Regional Deployment PMs and Country PM's in creating and maintaining deployment plans
- Monitor progress against country and office project plans and forecasts, and report on same
- Monitor country level RAID's, raising country or office level items to Regional Deployment PMs and Global Deployment Program Manager as appropriate
- Maintain resource models and templates to allow Regional Deployment PMs and Country PM's to work with local Facilities and on-site technical support to plan and engage resources
- Prepare reports and presentations for various executive stakeholders including the Modern Meetings Steering Committee, Executive Sponsor, Product Owners and Program Management leadership
- Other PMO-related duties as assigned by the Global Deployment Program Manager
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please get in touch on Click here to contact this recruiter or call me on [Telephone number removed] .