Infrastructure Systems Engineer
£32,000 - £45,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A qualified Infrastructure Systems Engineer with at least 3 years' experience is needed within this employers growing technical team. They are a systems integrator and cloud computing provider based in West London. Drawing on over 15 years' experience, they offer bespoke IT solutions, from infrastructure, to data management to DR & access solutions.
Already a Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Partner, the company continues to grow in success and is now looking for a new member to join their friendly team.
- Maintaining their data centres and cloud services
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support to customers
- Working on infrastructure-related projects
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Infrastructure Systems
- Engineer/3rd line technical support
- Previous experience with the following technologies: VMWare, ESX/HyperV, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008/12/16, Citrix, Exchange, Solarwinds, Commvault, Zerto
- Real interest in new technologies that enhance data centre solutions
- Experience in a customer-facing role (preferable)
- Previous experience in IT services, resellers or system integrators
- Full training will be provided on our bespoke software and systems
Other desirable skills
- SAN storage
- Cisco firewall and networking
- CCNA or CCNP
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Committed to a job well done
Benefits: 30 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, pension, private health insurance, flexible working, bonus, personalised training and certification plan, free attendance to national and international technical conferences.