We require a Business Analyst for this digital project.
You must have at least 3 to 5 proven tack as a Business Analyst with the following skills:
The role will be working with product owners and other key stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities, scope product deliveries and solutions, and influence the priority of delivery against strategic objectives and co-existent technical solutions. You will have experience in leading the analysis of complex business systems to support organizational change, including the migration of users and data between systems. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to translate complex business processes to technical solutions.
• Digital publishing background and experience of content management systems and processes.
• Hands-on experience working in an agile environment managing the identification and delivery of projects and software solutions using Scrum.
• Leading requirements gathering and definition workshops for functional and non-functional requirements.
• Writing user stories and defining acceptance criteria with product owners.
• Grooming product backlogs and prioritizing features and user stories into releases with the product owner.
• Analysis of existing business behavior and business systems to identify business process, actors and systems as well as opportunities for improvement.
• Supporting the creation and presentation of business cases, business value realization documents and project initiation briefs.
• Supporting the product owner in explaining user stories to technical teams, supporting solution design and resolving clarifications with the product owner.
• Demonstrating user stories to product owner and stakeholders.
• Defining, leading and undertaking user and acceptance testing, including knowledge of methods for designing system acceptance and test approaches. Knowledge and experience of test driven development and behavior driven development an advantage.
• Working with and managing relationships with third party product and services vendors.
• Working and coordinating across teams of local and remote business users in a high pressured, time sensitive environment.
• Working with local and remote technical teams with a combination of in-house and partner resources.
• Leading other business analysts to achieve project and business objectives.
Nice to have:
• Scrum master experience.
• Risk, issue, dependency and assumption identification and management.
• Analysis of business information patterns, data analysis and data modelling.
• Working with user experience designers to deliver end-user focused benefits realization.
• Financial services background with experience in commodities markets.
• Self-starter able to work to achieve objectives with minimum direction.
• Comfortable working independently as well as in a team.
• Requirements analysis, use case design, user story creation.
• Business process modelling and analysis (e. g. Value stream mapping, value chain, UML, EPC, BPMN, SWOT, 5 whys).
• Process improvement methods (e.g. Lean Six Sigma).
• Experience with agile workflow tools (e.g. VersionOne).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience presenting at all levels of an organization.
• Ability to influence and negotiate across the organization.
• Knowledge of the project lifecycle.
• Knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle.
• Relationship management with third party software suppliers.
• Familiarity and / or experience with mockup tools (e.g. Balsamiq).
• Project management experience (PRINCE2).
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office & Visio.
This is a 3 to 6 month contract based in Canary Wharf London.
Please send your CV to us in Word format.
Job ID: 2886642