NOC Support Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This employer are currently looking to recruit a NOC Support Engineer to join their growing global team.
As part of the Global NOC support team, you will be responsible for providing technical support to this companies services product offerings. Working closely with the broader NOC team and closely with their technical support teams, you will be responsible for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and some Release and Deployment to the production network.
Being a part of the their FinTech division there will be opportunity to expand and further develop your knowledge and skills across a variety of company service and product offerings.
- Manage and resolve assigned incident tickets
- Support customer incident management bridges and calls
- Support Major Incident Management and fault resolution
- Support Problem Management and root cause analysis
- Become a SME on supported products and services
- Production and update of service documentation
- Support PCI compliance
- Support Disaster Recovery activities
- Provide training, knowledge transfer and ongoing support to their Global FinTech analysts.
- 4+ years experience in a network operations environment supporting a low latency global IP network, within Financial Services
- 4+ years experience supporting global managed hosting / server environments
- Direct experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco, Juniper, and Arista routers and switches
- Cisco IOS and JunOS experience and familiarity with TAC case management and escalation process
- Multicast market date and FIX order routing troubleshooting experience
- Routing protocol troubleshooting experience (BGP,IS-IS, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP)
- Network Address Translation experience
- MPLS experience
- Direct experience troubleshooting and supporting financial markets and applications
- Solid written and verbal skills
- Direct customer service experience required
- Flexibility around working hours in support of business requirements (may include bank holiday working etc)
- Able to work 24x7 shift pattern
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
Ideally you will also possess the following, but not essential:
- BS in Business Administration, Management, or technical field
- IPSec encryption experience
- ITIL foundation certification
- Arista certification