|Listed on:||8th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £55,000|
Cyber Security Service Delivery Manager
£40,000 - £55,000 p.a. basic, plus commission/bonus
Full-time, permanent, field-based (UK)
Are you an experienced Service Delivery Manager, either within cyber security, network services or IT? Do you want to further your career by joining the exciting, fast-growing area of cyber security?
This is an opportunity to join the UK's, longest standing, and leading cyber security full-service provider. As part of their ongoing growth (their Managed Services Division grew 48% in 2019), This Group is expanding its dedicated managed services Service Delivery team to include a Service Delivery Manager with responsibility for existing managed services. Whilst beneficial, previous experience in cyber security is not a requirement.
They run 24/7/365 managed cyber security services from UK and Australian Security Operations Centres, in addition to a range of consulting and cyber security testing services. They have their own technologies developed over the last 20 years. They serve a wide range of clients from small start-ups to multi-nationals, including 10% of the FTSE 100.
They are proud of their 20 year history, 20% average annual growth, unrivalled industry reputation, and London stock market listing. Their 90%+ staff retention rate is testament to their team approach and commitment to staff development at all levels.
Reporting directly to the Service Delivery Director, the Service Delivery Manager will:
- Own the relationship, and client management activities, for a portfolio of managed service clients, and act as the clients' advocate/primary escalation point
- Monitor that the Managed Services provided meet the requirements set out within the client's contract
- Develop client Service Improvement Plans to ensure both client return-on-investment and improve service renewal opportunities
- Identify potential commercial opportunities within their client portfolio and liaise with the relevant team
- Be responsible for accurate reporting both to the client and management team
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive service delivery experience, including 2 years within IT outsourced managed services
- The ability to communicate between the technical and non-technical at all levels within an organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with a pragmatic business acumen
- Proficient in problem-solving, decision-making and negotiation
- Whilst an awareness cyber security would be useful, it is not essential
- Ability to solve issues and unblock potential problems, maintaining the delivery quality
- Excellent collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
In return they offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2885809