|Listed on:||16th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,000 - £70,000|
Technical Business Analyst - Data - Asset Management
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Leading global asset manager undertaking a major technology transformation programme which includes significant change to the technology platform and organisation structure:
There are vacancies in both London & Manchester with remote/flexible working.
We are looking for a technically minded business analyst to join the team and help digitise the investment process which is a critical part of the technology transformation.
The successful candidate must have Asset Management experience, excellent core BA skills and strong data analysis experience.
The software is primarily written using the Microsoft stack, relying on SQL Server, .NET Core, .NET Framework with React and WPF UIs.
* Skilled in collecting and interpreting data, analysing results to identify patterns and trends in structured and unstructured data sets.
* Extensive data modelling, mapping and workflow experience.
* In depth understanding of creating functional specifications
* Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (querying, defining and manipulating) & ETL.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement
* Able to review and advise on suitable changes to streamline processes,
* Experience of working in Agile delivery teams using Scrum or Kanban.
Business Analyst, Data Analyst, SQL, OTC Derivatives, Asset Management
Job ID: 2871856