Senior Business Analyst (IT/Pharma) (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced Business Analyst (m/f/d) looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity.
The Business Analyst (BA) plays an active part in driving innovative and scalable solutions to bring value to business, as well as covering the solution's lifecycle management to suit respective markets. The project in focus is to develop and scale a mobile app.
Fluent written and spoken German language is a "must have criteria" for this position.
Your role as Senior Business Analyst (IT/Pharma)
- Is an active part in the product's lifecycle management and ensures that any solution is chosen to fulfill known and understood business requirements, fitting into the Product roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its lifecycle.
- Acts as an interface between business and IT functions and as a contact point for business leads in order to launch initiatives, leading and driving the scoping phase.
- BA collaborate with IT Business Partners, Stakeholders, Product Owner and Development Team (Tester, Developer, IT Architects, Adoption Services, external Vendors)
- Collaborates with IT Business Partners and/or Product Managers in business development activities like translating business strategy in technology enabled strategies, C-POD activities, portfolio management processes, feasibility studies, clarifying available technology on the market and vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
- Strives for harmonization of business processes across sites and departments by propagating common standardized data models, applications and technologies that are in line with the cross-functional or functional Informatics strategies and architectures.
- BA collaborate and take inspirations from networks and other chapters and PI orgs
- BA displays skills and capabilities in the area of business partnering and/or product management.
- Takes on the additional role of Squad Lead where appropriate
- BA explore opportunities and initiatives to grow professionally, in self-assignment way
- 7y+ of experience in providing and scaling of digital solutions in large global enterprises (ideally experience with scaling of a global workplace App for employees)
- Proven business domain knowledge for the following area(s): mobile app development, platform scaling, multichannel, IoT, integration of work site related employee services
- Previous experience in supporting/driving Digital & Agile Transformation
- Certification in at least one Agile framework / methodology (eg. Scrum)
- Has practical knowledge of Agile BA frameworks (i.e. IIBA)
- Has the typical skills expected from a Business Analyst, i.e.: business partnering, ability to quickly learn new business domains, requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and design, usability and the ability to facilitate workshops
- BA displays the following values: Aspirational, Motivating, Collaborating across, One team Spirit, Be Focused, Fail Fast + Learn Fast, Open Mindset
- Is an Agile ambassador and displays an Agile mindset in the approach to work, i.e.: Enables a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice; Ensures the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed and matches customers' needs
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (i.e.: active listening, challenging the status quo, strong communication skills, coaching, translating business vocabulary into technical wording and vice versa, adopting communication style to the recipient)
- Fluent in written and spoken English AND German language
- Location: Basel
- Startdate: 01.12.2020 (latest 01.01.2021)
- Enddate: 31.12.2021
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Business Analyst (m/f), please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha
Job ID: 2870631