|Listed on:||11th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £25,000|
|Start Date:||2020-11-11 00:00:00|
Digital Marketing Executive
Capenhurst Technology Park, Capenhurst, Chester
Are you an SEO or SEM professional seeking your next step? Want to develop your career with a pioneering busines that will invest in you and your future? If so, read on.
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing Team on a full-time basis.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will plan and deliver all SEO elements of our digital marketing plans, enabling us to drive awareness of our business and acquire customers.
In this key role, you will:
- Carry out keyword research and conduct competitor SEO analysis
- Help to implement on-site and off-site SEO strategies, including link building
- Advise the content team on how to produce SEO-friendly content
- Carry out SEO audits on a monthly basis
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using tools such as Google Analytics
To join us as a Digital Marketing Executive, you will need:
- At least one year's SEO and/or SEM experience
- Experience of social media strategies
- Previous experience of managing successful digital marketing campaigns that generate leads
- A track record of working with digital marketing, SEO and CRM systems
- Experience of optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Previous experience of setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
A degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, English, Business or Media would be beneficial, as would experience with analytical digital monitoring tools. Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics or Click Marketing Automation would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role SEO Executive, Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, SEM Executive, SEO Campaign Executive, Digital Campaign Co-ordinator, SEO Assistant, or Marketing Executive.
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
This is a great opportunity to drive the ongoing success of a forward-thinking company that's at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution.
We provide the ideal environment in which to build an exciting career. As an Investors in People Gold business, we offer excellent training and development prospects and hold annual performance reviews to ensure that you're on track to achieve your goals.
What's more, we have a promote-from-within policy and, as an expanding global enterprise, can offer international career opportunities.
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as an Digital Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: EA Technology
Job ID: 2870517