Core Java Team Lead Developer - 20% UI HTML5 Agile - Investment Banking
Focus is core Java (80%) and some Front End work HTML 5. Leading at team of 8 split across London and Mumbai to work on complex enterprise PnL systems.
- Strong Core Java (J2SE) development skills.
- Strong UI (HTML5/Angular/React) understanding
- Experience in C# development ideally
- Expereince of working on PnL systems
- Proven experience in technology, especially with the analysis, design, development and implementation of complex, PnL critical systems
- A solid academic background preferably in engineering, sciences or economics.
- Several years software development experience with proven records in an investment banking environment, or equivalent.
- Experience working with cross-functional and distributed teams
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and other de-facto-standard technologies; including open source frameworks relating to workflow
- Experience in project and/or agile planning of project and development deliverables
- Knowledge of communications protocols and the uses of messaging.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in investment banking or FinTech.
Within this department this team, they are responsible for the development of server side applications to support integration, workflow and data migration. These include API's, data transformation, workflow design, coding and application integration.
To move the team to the next level, we are seeking to appoint a Technical Lead with strong background in Java development and workflow systems. The Technical Lead will need to be able to drive a local Java based team as well as an offshore UI (HTML5/Angular/C#) team.
- A passion for development and delivery of quality software.
- A can do mentality with good analysis and problem solving skills.
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Knowledge of workflow (BPML, or equivalent) is an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent learning capabilities and an ability to adapt continuously within a fast changing environment.
- Well organised and able to execute activities within time and budget constraints.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid of taking initiatives and seeing them through to conclusion.
- Performance oriented and quality focussed and able to deliver excellent performance in sometimes stressful situations.
- Able to work equally well as part of a team (our solutions often involve team collaboration) or as an individual
Role can be paid via a limited company
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Contact Name: Adlam Consulting
Job ID: 2863756