Project Manager - Manchester
£50000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager (Data Transformation / Insurance / Agile)
Manchester City Centre
£50000 - £55000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced IT and Business Change Project Manager to join a rapidly expanding & reputable Insurance business based in Manchester.
Candidates must be based in the Manchester/North West region, come from a recent Insurance or/and Financial Services background, and have demonstrable experience delivering Data and Technology projects and managing the delivery and impact to the business change.
Currently going through an exciting & large Data Transformation Programme, you will be responsible and central to driving the delivery of this programme. Contributing to multiple concurrent projects with complete ownership of business & IT change elements.
Youll assure the delivery of change projects through the full project life-cycle, from initial idea, design, delivery and transition to BAU.
You will work with Programme Managers and C-Suite Executives to maintain a strategic delivery road map.
Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience of managing the delivery of complex Business & IT Change projects
* Proven experience of managing a diverse change programme with concurrent projects
* Solid experience communicating & working with senior stakeholders and management
* Experience working within Insurance or Financial Services is preferable.
* Experience actively managing project risks, issues and dependencies
* Knowledge of Project Management techniques covering both Business and IT Change.
* Knowledge of Agile approaches, ideally Scrum.
* Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF).
Paying up to £55k this is a great opportunity to join a business at a pivotal and exciting point in their journey.
Project Manager, Insurance, FS, change, IT, data, machester