An industry leading public sector client based in SW London, are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager, with specific Automation experience. This role is inside IR35 and will be paying up to £600 per day via Umbrella. This will be an initial 6 month contract assignment.
You must have CTC clearance to be considered for his opportunity.
- Driving the implementation of innovation and best practice, identifying strategies to overcome barriers and delivering service focused on quality outcomes.
- Lead and motivate the Automation & Tooling area providing guidance and ensuring any performance issues are managed.
- Oversee the implementation of agreed management decisions.
- Manage and coordinate Automation & Tooling initiatives, ensuring that the activities are planned and prioritised according to policies and funding accountabilities.
- Be an active member of the team and deliver a focused, measurable contribution to the overall strategic plan operating in line with core values, principles, policies and procedures ensuring all employees are aware of how they contribute.
- Oversee the management of the Automation & Tooling budget planning and ongoing management in compliance with legislation, funding agreements and policies.
- Sustain credible and robust relationships with key stakeholders and internal customers to ensure the success of the service
- Detailed knowledge of Automation in Tooling systems.
- Detailed understanding of Service management environment.
- Detailed understanding of relationship management and performance improvement (SLS/KPI)
- Detailed understanding of supplier service management.
- Deep knowledge of service support models and SLA's
- 5+ years of Automation and Tooling experience in a commercial IT environment
- Experience of Performance Management and KPI delivery
- Experience of delivering in a multi supplier projects and programmes contract.
- Experience of working within a public sector environment and public sector governance.
Please do apply with your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back on your application with 48 hours, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Contact Name: Ryan Yardley
Job ID: 2843431