IT Security Analyst - Manchester
£60,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead IT Security Analyst
£60,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team that are responsible for all operational IT security across the business. You would be responsible for providing assurances that all new & existing services are secure and act as a specialist for all operational teams to come to for guidance.
* To provide guidance, support & advice to other team members
* Carry out IT security gap & risk assessments, including PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and Cyber Security Essentials
* Lead the remediation of vulnerabilities, the management of IT security risks and operational security issues
* Confidently lead investigations of security issues
* Represent the IT security team within the Technical Design Authority, reviewing proposals, design & make recommendation for improvements,
* Help project teams in the selection & adoption of processes & security controls - supporting the principles of Privacy by Design & Secure by Design
* Act as deputy Head of IT Security where needed and represent IT Security at the IT Management Forums
Skills & Experience
* Strong experience working in a role where your primary focus is IT Security
* Strong background working within IT
* Experience with Security Incident & Event Management
* Experience with Vulnerability Management & Security Testing
* A solid technical understanding of IT Security best practice, common attack types, detection/ prevention methods (including CISecurity Benchmarks, OWASP & NIST guidelines)
* Exposure to the Microsoft ATP stack would be beneficial
* IT Security qualifications are desired - GIAC, GSEC, ISACA CISA, PICA ISA
This is a great opportunity to work for a business where you will be making a vital difference and be a key / important figure within their technical department.
Analyst, Security, IT, ISO, 27001, GIAC, GSEC, ISACA, CISA, PICA