This role is within IR35
My client is searching for an Oracle DBA for an initial 6 month contract.
The contractor will support in building a new capability of running Oracle Databases on Redhat Linux.
- Work with our existing Linux Engineers to generate appropriate server builds from Redhat Satellite and Puppet to host Oracle databases; including knowledge transfer so that these engineers can manage the build process and server changes as part of ongoing service.
- Work with our existing DBA Team to automate installation and management of Oracle 18+ onto these servers via Puppet and Ansible; including knowledge transfer so that these engineers can manage and update these processes.
Key skills & experience
- Redhat Linux including Satellite
- Puppet and Ansible
- Oracle Database Administration of 12c and 18/19c, including migration (data pump), Data Guard, Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Cross-Platform Migrations - Solaris, Red Hat
- Oracle Forms and Reports experience would be useful.
- Collaboration and Knowledge Transfer, good documentation skills
Oracle DBA/Linux/Redhat/Red Hat/Database administrator/Oracle
[Telephone number removed]