Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Food / Double Days)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£37000 - £37000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An excellent role on offer for a Maintenance Engineer looking to join a leading manufacturer where you will undergo extensive training, whilst having an opportunity to progress your career.
Do you have strong electrical skills? Do you have experience of working within food manufacturing? Are you looking for to become a technical expert whilst working on state of the art equipment? Do you want to progress your career?
The company are a rapidly expanding food manufacturer that have huge expansion plans in place. Due to their growth over the past 12 months they are looking to expand and grow their team and are therefore looking to recruit 2 Maintenance Engineers to join their close knit team of engineers.
In this role you will carry out planned, preventive and routine maintenance and installation works on their process machinery.
This role would therefore ideally suit an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer who is looking to undergo extensive training, where you will have opportunities to progress into management level roles.
· Fault finding & maintenance on specialist machinery
· Planned, preventative and routine maintenance
· Double Days working Monday to Friday
· £37,000 + Training + Progression Opportunities + Lots of Overtime
· Electrical Maintenance Engineer
· Electrical Fault Finding Experience
· Must have experience working in a food manufacturing environment