We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Project Manager you will lead a number of Project Teams in various departments and liaise with business managers, directors and external contract specialists as well as the pharmaceutical community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will manage a number of manufacturing projects across various departments. You will be responsible for the customers both internally and externally, building and maintaining relationships.
- You will be responsible for evaluation of assigned external and internal project enquiries for manufacturing to negotiate and finalise projects for formulate proposals.
- You will be the point of contact for liaising with project sponsors, stakeholders and team members, keeping them informed of project milestones.
- Communicating highly complex and sensitive information and routinely reporting to line management monthly will be a focal point of your position as the Project Manager.
- You will establish and set budgets for the projects, provide periodic reviews of the budget against annual budgets and manage them ensuring to bring down the cost without adverse effects to the project.
- Support of the commercial function in developing new and pre-existing customer relationships, negotiating and promptly delivering reports will be among your duties.
Education and Experience
- MSc or BSc in a relevant scientific discipline with extensive project management and line management experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Proven industry experience as a Project Manager across multiple departments, budget management and team leadership is essential to your application.
- Pharmaceutical product development, financial management and change management within a regulated environment is essential.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Emily Thom
Job ID: 2825580