|Listed on:||10th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £35,000|
Client Engagement Project Manager
Currently looking for a Client Engagement Project Manager for my client in Yorkshire. The role holder will project manage in all major client projects managing across the business to enable successful project delivery for all our business clients. This person will have the responsibility for communicating with clients on project status and to agree requirements where operational solutions are required. You must have experience in developing strong credible working relationships.
Responsibilities for the role are:
* Work across the business to coordinate the successful delivery of all major client projects in line with agreed project plans.
* Ability to translate diverse requirements into a planned delivery
* Co-ordination of diverse functional areas
* Management of all aspects of project lifecycle across all functions
* Resolution of internal and external project risks & issues
* Management of change within the project
* Develop strong credible working relationships with internal stakeholders, working proactively to provide solutions.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of the businesses products & services together with the market and regulatory conditions in which the company operates
This is an exciting opportunity for a Client Project Manager to join an organisation going through extensive growth on an FTC basis.
Job ID: 2807091