Senior Project Manager - London
£80000 - £90000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Project Manager
£80000 - £90000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading global insurance business offering career progression and flexible working.
Sitting within the Strategic Change portfolio you will lead on delivering strategic projects including target operating model transformation across process, people, technology & organisation change. As a Senior Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to play a critical role in creating the change capability for the organisations UK operation.
* Proven experience in projects and change operating at a manager level preferably in the Insurance, Big 4 Consultancy into Insurance or FS.
* Excellent knowledge of target Operating Model, Process / Business change approaches such as Lean, Six Sigma and extensive stakeholder engagement models,
* Ability to manage and lead workstreams on large-scale and complex operations change programmes,
* Proven track record negotiating resource and/or budget, meet deadlines, attain approvals, embed process and manage conflicts.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Effective in identifying problems, performing analysis to determine root causes and skilled in the provision of workable solutions,
* Experience in designing & delivering operations / people change initiatives in complex matrix environments.
* Excellent level of MS Project, Visio, Work, Excel and PowerPoint
* Good understanding of Project Management methodologies (such as Prince 2) and structures and can demonstrate a pragmatic application of these appropriate to a given audience and/or situation