We have an exciting opportunity for a 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to join our Service Desk based in our offices based on First Street in Manchester!
The role is responsible for delivering quality service through maintaining the availability of services to IT Users. The role is crucial to ensure that issues are resolved or escalated as quickly as possible by following IT processes to ensure SLA's are met and support business change, projects and initiatives.
- Provided 2nd level support of ODEONs hardware, infrastructure, and applications including on call as required
- Provide a technical escalation point for 1st Line Analysts
- To utilise problem analysis techniques to diagnose and rectify technical problems and queries including and not limited to hardware and software including ODEON's business applications
- To work within the Incident Management Process, Service Request, and Major Incident Process
- To escalate & triage any calls not achieving the SLA level or require additional support in order to resolve the issue
- To ensure calls are associated with the Problem Management process as required.
- Creation of knowledge-based documentation and training material
- To liaise closely with team members, passing calls through to keeping the customer updated
- Excellent record taking ensuring that all relevant details are recorded in tickets
- Data and record management, to maintain additions and deletions of users and user information.
What are we looking for?
- Technical background in management/maintenance of IT systems experience specifically in an Azure environment, LAN, CISCO based WAN, SQL, Cloud Computing and CISCO UCM and Unity Connection.
- Broad understanding of corporate applications including Office 365
- Working towards or gained ITIL foundation as a minimum
- Ability to manage, prioritise, coordinate calls effectively
- Effective in identifying and resolving issues by seeking relevant data and diagnosis of possible causes
What's on offer?
- A competitive Salary & Commission structure
- Film Card entitling you to free films for yourself and friends and family, including a generous retail discount!
- 33 Days Holiday (Inclusive of 8 Days bank Holiday)
- Bupa Cover
- And much more!
Contact Name: Recruitment Team
Job ID: 2793790