Digital Product Owner - PAYE
3 Months initially
As Product Manager, you will drive the vision, strategy, design, and execution of your digital product or service. You will have the energy and ambition of an entrepreneur within our business. You will own the development and optimisation of digital journeys communicate the digital vision with senior business partners and iterate and refine the digital product or service through a customer-obsessed lens.
What will you be doing?
You will partner with other Business segments and teams to drive the strategy and create brilliant digital experiences
Supporting the digital feature owner, supporting the team from ideation to execution
- Helping with the customer experience design process, iterating and testing the user experience in response to changing needs and customer feedback.
- You will adopt the role of Product Owner within the Agile development team, supporting with writing user stories, defining success criteria prioritising the backlog and accepting user stories
- Make decisions with respect to the operation of the software, in consultation with architects, developers, testers, UX/UI designers to ensure that solutions remain customer-focused and fit for purpose.
- Control, negotiate and carefully manage the solution scope.
- Work closely with Product Managers to resolve or minimise negative commercial or customer impacts.
- Work with Project Managers and other teams, departments and organisations to identify and coordinate delivery dependencies.
- Contribute feedback and ideas to drive continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as a Product Owner delivering digital propositions to market and managing the product in-life
- You will have employed a broad and diverse range of digital proposition development best practices, disciplines, methodologies and tools
- Understands digital technology as well as challenges technical limitations and strives to find the possibilities and outcomes
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to apply creative and innovative thinking
- Product sales exposure
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Knowledge of Platforms as a business model, as well as market places and business portals
- Comfortable working on abstract concepts, seeking relevant input from multiple teams and stakeholders
- Greenfield and start up mind-set, focused on opportunities and future trends
- Experience integrating with external partners to create compelling propositions
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Contact Name: Emma Higson-Kirrane
Job ID: 2792620