Business Analyst - Investment Bank - Repo and Secure Funding
City Of London
£650 - £700
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Business Analyst - Investment Bank
Repo and Secure Funding
A leading Investment Bank based in the City of London have an urgent requirement for s Senior Business Analyst with strong knowledge of Repo and Secure Funding with Apex system experience essential. This will be an initial 6 Month Contract paying up to £700pd via Umbrella.Responsibilities
A Senior Front Office Business Analyst is required in London to work on one the streams of the RSF Program. The role will involve working with business stakeholders and technology partners to capture, define and document the detailed business requirements (functional and non-functional), manage testing & delivery of the target solution.
* Elicit requirements( functional and technical) at detailed level, assist in fine tuning scope definitions, work closely with FO stakeholders for analysis and conducting interviews, document these requirements thoroughly including the use-cases, process flows, data flows, , as well as devise comprehensive test cases to ensure the traceability and quality of deliverables.
* Work closely with Stream leader, and other project team members, desk heads and their delegates to capture detailed requirements and help define business architecture, processes within the overall solution.
* Ensure that SLAs are defined and usability, functional and non-functional requirements are captured (e.g. validation rules, SOD / Intraday / EOD performance, computation times, performance in peak market conditions, inter-operability etc).
* Work with partners in Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operations, GIT, Finance, Permanent Control, Legal and Compliance to ensure that all their requirements including those of middle office and back office are taken into consideration in relation to GMD FO requirements.
* Participate in the analysis of options available to GMD, (processes, organisation or IS evolution) and validate the IT and Process recommendations made for front to back functions.Deliverables
The main deliverables of the Business Analyst will be defined in accordance with the roadmap and delivery schedule designed and validated by the stream leader jointly with Program Directors & Sponsor. These deliverables will be, but not limited to:
* Business requirements drafting (analysis of the requirement, feasibility study, technical and human constraints, resources needs, high level costing)
* Follow-up of IT developments and UAT test cases design and execution
* Contribution to final validationLocation and Travel
* Position is based in London with occasional travel to ParisExperience Required:
* Previous Experience in Business Analysis for Front Office users. Proven track record as critical part in delivering large business change in a Capital Markets context, Rates and Rates derivatives, domain experience required
* Proven Knowledge of Apex system and experience in implementing this solution is financial institutions
* Excellent Repo and Secure Funding Knowledge
If this would interest you please could you send your CV in the first instance