Receiving & Warehouse Controller - Cheltenham - 7 months
Monday to Friday Shifts - 13:30 to 21:30
Please note that the first 4 to 6 weeks will be worked on day shifts to gain experience in the team and undertake training.
£14 per hour plus 30% shift allowance
In this role you will work within the Receiving and Warehouse Team.
You will be required to work accurately and efficiently whilst achieving dock to stock deliverables to manufacturing production cells, Engineering and External Suppliers.
This role has a strong emphasis on receiving and handling the Material flow, Storage, accuracy, quality, kitting and disposition to Aerospace standards.
- Receive, verify, process and receipt goods to the business system
- Process in line with the Quality database (QMS)
- Record supplier C of C's / Pack slips
- Recognise and action Non-Conformance's
- Communicate queries through to appropriate person
- Transact, verify and locate Inventory
- Comply with Stores Procedures
- Physical & System receipts
- System / paperwork checks
- Physical movement of stock
- Tracking and Control of stock
- Traceability Control
- Business System Transactions
- Stores receiving and locating
- Kitting & Issues from Stores
- Material presentation
- Stock disposition & housekeeping
- Stores realignment, repackaging, relocating
- Cycle Count
- Experience within material handling Including electronic static devices, hazardous materials and moisture sensitive devices
- Experienced at problem solving with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Time management and prioritization
- Proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude
- An awareness of the business operation systems (ERP and/or TipQa)