Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Hardware Design Engineer - FPGA - VHDL
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hardware Design Engineer to join this world leading organisation based in Scotland. In this role you will create high speed, highly performant designs and take these through the full NPI cycle into manufacturing.
You will work as part of our multi-discipline product design teams to deliver new products and enhancements to our existing portfolio. If you have commercial exposure of high speed, complex, schematic design -preferably with OrCAD as well as any of the following then please send your CV!!
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO RICK METCALFE AT RTRS
- Designing complex multi-layer PCBs
- Developing architectures from a product specification
- Detail orientated and driven to deliver in dynamic environment
- VHDL design
- FPGAs and high speed memory technologies
- High speed serial I/O design to 25Gbit/s
- Power and clocking distribution in a system
- Ethernet packet structures and Telecoms Framing structures
- Large, complex designs on Xilinx Ultrascale and/or Ultrascale+ series using Vivado and ModelSim
- Board level schematic design incorporating Microprocessor, DDR, QDR SRAM/SDRAM
Electronics Hardware Engineering