Digital Marketing Manager - Buckinghamshire
£25000 - £30000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Marketing Specialist - Buckinghamshire
Digital Marketing Specialist for a small but growing company who manufacture military hardware.
You will develop, implement, build, track and optimise the digital marketing strategy to strengthen the company's market share and visibility. The specialist will work directly with the sales team to increase the volume of sales leads and strengthen the pipeline.
Working closely with the Sales Director you will define and execute the digital marketing roadmap and strategy. This will include execution of marketing campaigns and website management, including SEO, SEM, PPC, LinkedIn and other marketing activities.
Suitable candidates will have a proven working experience in Digital Marketing managing SEO/SEM, automated marketing, email and social media. Experience with Google Keywords, AdWords and Analytics would be highly advantageous.
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
* BS/MS Degree in marketing or business, or proven experience within a digital marketing role
* Knowledge of SEO/SEM/SEA, web analytics, marketing automation and LinkedIn.
* An ability to understand Technical Products such as Computer Hardware.
* Experience in content/copywriting (press releases, presentations, collateral).
* Computer skills including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.