.NET / C# Developer
£45000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
.NET / C# Developer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45,000 per annum Plus Benefits (see below)Established in 1996, our client is a leading provider of benefits and expenses software. Since their inception, they have built up an enviable blue-chip customer base. They are now looking for a .NET / C# Developer to join their team in Manchester and help to take their solution to new heights of excellence.This is the perfect role for an application developer with one or two years of experience, as well as a more experienced developer looking for a new challenge. This is a great opportunity for the right person to build a rewarding career with a progressive, niche company.As a .NET / C# Developer, you will:- Work in a small, Agile team
- Work on a range of projects in Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, Web API / SQL Server)
- SQL and SQL Server experience
- Experience with relational databases and stored procedures (MS-SQL)
- Previous experience with Bootstrap and MVC or similar
-Be self-motivated, passionate and keen to grow and thereby deliver a significant contribution to the teamOther organisations may call this role Developer, Application Developer, Programmer, Software Programmer, Software Engineer, Software Developer. ASP.NET Developer, .NET Software Developer, or .NET Software Programmer.But what’s in it for you?- Benefits such as pension, healthcare scheme and 25 days’ holiday
- Perks including your birthday off and free on-site parking
- Excellent training
- Fun and collaborative company culture
- Christmas parties and other staff socials
- Outstanding location on Manchester’s Science ParkWebrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.To apply for the role of .NET / C# Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.