|Listed on:||8th January|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary/Rate:||£500 - £550|
IT Security Project Manager
£550 per day
As an approved recruitment partner of several years to this international banking group we have been asked to assist in the hire of an IT Security Project Manager with extensive experience in the banking sector.
We view this bank as one of the better places to work in the city. The culture here is very respectful and a contrast to some city institutions.
Main Purpose of the Role:
· To deliver IT Security projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale. In addition, to manage the delivery of the IT Security portion of allocated Cross Portfolio projects.
To deliver IT Security projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale across Bank and Securities.
Skills and Experience:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
· The role requires an experienced project manager who has a mix of technical skills and business acumen to undertake a variety of systems related projects.
· The role will be working within the IT Security Portfolio and reporting to the IT Security Manager.
· The project manager will be responsible for delivering the Book of Work of the IT Security area, including management of end-to-end lifecycle from feasibility study through to implementation.
· The project manager must therefore have a wide range of IT Security technical skills to be able to bring together various technical teams in the production of a clear, achievable, cost-effective and supportable design.
· The IT Security project manager will liaise with the business areas and must therefore be able to represent the IT Security Portfolio with credibility whilst guiding the business on the best solution, tailoring business requirements to meet best practice and our technical standards.
· The project manager must be commercially astute and experienced in dealing with budgets and external Vendors.
Work Experience Essential:
· Strong project management background based on IT Security Delivery and Management.
· Evidence of successful delivery of multiple projects within the IT Security space.
Education / Qualifications Essential:
· Project Management Qualification or equivalent industry experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
· A proactive, motivated approach.
· The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
· Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
· A structured and logical approach to work
· Strong problem solving skills
· A creative and innovative approach to work
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
· Strong numerical skills
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Skills in a PPM tool such as MS Project Enterprise or Planview
A full job description available on application, together with a comprehensive fact sheet on this banking group. We are Deerfoot IT. Specialists in IT recruitment since 1997. We deliver a gentle, supportive service founded on technology understand and empathy. We are an approved corporate charitable fund-raiser to The Born Free Foundation and donate £1 for every candidate application we pass to a hiring client
Contact Name: Mandy Chow
Reference: TJ/3127/IT Security PM_1578498964
Job ID: 2779110