One of our clients is in the need of a Technical Test Manager. For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: 06.01.2020
End date: 01.12.2020
Extension: extension possible
Work load: 100%
Work location: Zürich
- Own testing end to end throughout all systems in scope
- Ensure a complete test coverage of all requirements in the program
- Ensure tests are executed within the agreed test phases
- Own defects and assure them being prioritized and solved correctly
- Accurate, sound and transparent communication and reporting to all stakeholders
- Provide audit proof documentation and archiving of test artefacts
- Test environment planning
- Solid test management know-how (ISTQB foundation, ISTQB advanced is a plus), experience in technical
- E2E testing and UAC testing
- Generally a good and broad understanding of all aspects in IT
- Versatile in Avaloq and good understanding of the object model
- Good understanding in Jira, Xray and Confluence
- Good understanding and track record of Tosca (Test Design Specialist II)
- Solid SQL + DWH know-how
- Familiar with waterfall development methodology as well as agile concepts (e.g. Kanban)
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.