Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
11th November 2019
£28000 - £31000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor to take on a leading role as well as full, structured training while working for a global, market leading company who offer excellent technical development, progression and overtime opportunities to maximise earnings.Do you have your P402 qualification? Are you looking to take a lead role with further progression opportunities within an international market leader?This is a truly global, multi-billion pound turnover business with over 50,000 employees where you can have a genuine career. This company have a strong ethos in the training and development of their staff through running their own training academy as well as excellent progression routes to management and beyond.In this role you will be working in a mobile role covering the South West and South East of England where you will be carrying surveys in domestic and commercial properties. You will completing asbestos survey reports, maintaining and building relationships with customers as well as training junior Surveyors where required.The ideal candidate will have a P402 qualification and a good knowledge of asbestos legislation.The Role:
· Working in a mobile role covering the South West and South East of England
· Conducting surveys and completing reports in domestic and commercial properties
· Act as lead point of contact for the survey once on site
· £28,000 - £31,000 + Company Car + Training + Progression + Company BenefitsThe Person:
· Hold a valid P402 qualification
· Knowledge of asbestos management and legislation
· Have good written and verbal communication skills
· Full driving license and happy to travel a large patchReference: RTR87964Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.