6th November 2019
£35000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This Innovation and Digital Engineering agency delivers exceptional digital projects for amazing clients.
They are able to do this by occupying a space where empathy for user experience, a passion for design and enterprise software development come together.
Where other web agencies may be distracted by offering marketing services and relaxing in bean bags, they are laser focused on building world class web and mobile applications that look great, and function faultlessly.
They are constantly amazed and proud of what they are able to do.
As a .NET developer, you will bring significant experience and expertise in C#, .NET framework and an ability to design, develop and deploy new projects as well as maintain existing systems.
You will be responsible for planning, designing, developing mission-critical business systems, websites and mobile apps for enterprise clients and will have the ability to make a real difference to each and every project you work on.
You'll bring with you a great understanding of object oriented programming, test-driven development, cloud architecture and databases (SQL).
- A deep understanding of C# and the .NET framework for use across web and mobile applications
- A keen eye for detail mixed with the ability to rapidly solve problems.
- Understanding and experience of CMS systems (e.g. Sitefinity)
- Experience using tools continuous integration, performing code reviews and contributing to architecture design
- Great people skills and a professional attitude - organised, respectful and driven
- A passion and interest in technology trends, continuously learning and sharing your subject matter expertise with the wider team
£35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
Their office is in Manchester's Northern Quarter, with easy transport links in all directions.
They'd love to see your portfolio, including code repository showing your experience and passion for technology.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.