My client is looking for a QA Engineer to join their test team, working within the development domain. The modern technology stack includes working with Microservices, Azure and .NET Core. The client works on s project for a large client base.
The Quality team work together to deliver high-quality, secure, tested SDLC projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Contributing to their QA environment producing and maintaining QA product solutions.
- Experience within the SDLC process.
- Extending the existing API QA solution.
- Experience with both automation and manual testing.
- Familiarity of API, browser and mobile app testing.
- Managing bugs and defects throughout SDLC.
- Participating to test planning, designing and estimation.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Be a team player
- Experience and comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Experience writing code in C# or Java.
- Automated test experience.
- Knowledge and skills in designing and coding API's for testing purposes.
- Understanding and ability to work with Object Orientated Programming concepts.
- Manual functional and Web service testing.
- Relevant industry experience or a degree in relevant subject (e.g. technical, computer science).
- Mobile Testing
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of Azure
- Experience with test environments and tools.