User Experience Designer
4th October 2019
£40000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled UX Designer to join a flourishing wireless communications company at the forefront of network performance and provision. Due to growth, an experienced User Experience (UX) designer is needed on a permanent basis to work on branding, web, mobile apps, tablet apps as well as external campaigns and more with a bias towards web-based applications. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an expanding collaborative team, who offer a great flexible working environment.
The successful UX Designer will be responsible for the design and user experience for core products and journeys and have a real impact on the shape, look, feel and perception of the company moving forward. Please respond now with your CV and portfolio for further detail to email@example.com
* Degree educated in relevant subject
* Significant UX design experience with detailed portfolio (e-commerce or retail experience ideal)
* UI experience highly desirable
* Extensive wireframing/mock-up experience
* Solid understanding of UCD processes
* Google Analytics and data knowledge
* Significant prototyping experience & end-end testing
* Ability to work without restriction in the UK