Senior Analog IC Designer - Austria
6th September 2019
£54216 - £63252
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer - PMIC
A successful design services and ASIC design house base in Austria is looking for a very experienced Analog IC Design to join their team in the design of high performance power management IC's such as linear regulators and switching converters.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Support of product definition negotiations and feasibility investigations with the customer
· Definition of electrical specifications for power management solutions
· Definition of verification and validation methods to ensure specification compliance
· Responsible of the technical quality and on-schedule delivery
· Supervision and guidance of less experienced Analog Mixed Signal IC Designers
· Interfacing with layout, digital, test and quality teams
The successful Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer is industry degree qualified and has several years of experience from within position in the Semiconductor industry including the design of LDO's, DC-DC converter, ADC's or PLL's, current mirrors, amplifiers, op amps and bandgaps. You have good theoretical knowledge in all aspects of electronics and semiconductor physics including sub systems and their interactions as well as all system aspects of the chip as well as strong knowledge about isolation and shielding techniques.
In addition you have a solid understanding of passive components, packages and PCB layout for power IC's and good Analog IC Layout experience and very good knowledge of EDA tools.
Experience in Unix/Linux Operating systems is beneficial.
For more information about the responsibilities or the role and location and company, please contact Ane at IC Resources with your CV and a time for a call.