Analysis Manager - Central London
£70,000 - £95,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Reporting & Analysis Manager (Actuary)
£70000 - £95000 per annum
Client is a leading Insurance business who are seeking to recruit a Reporting & Analysis Actuary. You will be responsible for leading a series of critical projects which will include integrating a recently acquiried business into the group and leading IFRS17 projects. You will have a team of 3 actuaries at your disposal to manage therefore strong leadership skills are required for this position.
Your main areas of responsibility within this role will be to lead the delivery and analysis of the Groups actuarial financial reporting requirements across IFRS, EV and reinsurance reporting and support the development and maintenance of these financial reporting metrics (including IFRS17 implementation).
You will oversee, manage and deliver the reporting process across both BAU and project based activity acting as the voice of the Financial Reporting & Analysis team to ensure requirements are captured and delivered in line with strategic priorities.
This position will require the successful candidate to work in a position of autonomy with strong independence to manage your own team, schedule and to deliver results to a high standard as required.
* Qualified Actuary
* Life Insurance experience essential
* Experience of an actuarial reporting function
* Proven technical and analytical skills with knowledge of IFRS, EV, Solvency II or risk-based capital metrics
* Knowledge of insurance products and markets, including UK reporting regulations
* Good problem analysis and resolution skills
* Leadership and influencing skills
* Understanding of people resource requirements
* Able to manage smaller defined projects alongside other stakeholders in the company
* Able to assess materiality of issues and determine appropriate course of action
Keywords: Finance, Reporting, Solvency II, EV, EEV, London, Actuary,