|Listed on:||3rd August|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Pine|
Junior DevOps Engineer, great opportunity to grow and lead the client in their DevOps journey.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be play a key part and be involved in product reviews, strategy and key DevOps decision making.
The successful candidate should also have an IT support background and be willing to work circa 50% of their time on IT Support (Level 1-3) queries/tickets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and expand your DevOps skills - the client is looking for someone who has a passion for all things DevOps but does not necessarily need the commercial experience as this role will expose you do this! .
If you have or are looking to expand your DevOps skills and grow at a dynamic business then this is the role for you.
* IT Support - Microsoft, MAC, Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Office365
* Knowledge of DevOps - Github, Gitlab, CI/CD pipelines, automation
* Knowledge of infrastructure support - VMware, Servers etc
* Knowledge of scripting - Bash, C++, C#, Python etc
* Supporting tickets (Level 1 - Level 3)
* DevOps product reviews
* Working with the IT Director to strategise all things DevOps
Apply now or please get in contact for more information on the Click here to contact this recruiter