Test Manager - SC Cleared - Azure and Sharepoint
Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology is currently looking for an experienced Test Manager. This is a 6 Month initial contract based in Reading.
Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing, within a development or integration project or programme. Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities. Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution. Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project. Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability. Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters. Identifies process improvements and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
Core Job Functions
* Manages IT Test delivery (can include Functional, Performance, Security and other Non-Functional Testing activities), in line with defined overall testing approach (methodology), key inputs and dependencies, tooling, resource demands
* Deliverables - supports definition and creation of Project Test Strategies where projects are defined as churn or simple to medium complexity.
* Creates project-based estimates, using designated estimation tools and other test collateral, (Test Plans, test schedule, test reports etc), based on known/assumed scope and execution activities
* Supports the shifts left focus into design and development so that testing influences and drives the outputs and quality from these domains. This includes alignment of dependent domains (i.e. solution architects) and potentially 3rd Party Suppliers where the client acts as the primary System Integrator.
* Confirms testability of complex project requirements - clarifies ambiguous elements and aligns/sets expectations on actions/owners
* Supports Test Consultants in carrying out health checks whilst delivery in flow - complies to defined Test Strategy and quality of test collateral and deliverables
* Responsible for own learning and development - Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
* Maintains links with and is advised by the Consultant group so keeps abreast of strategic developments as well as managing existing delivery progress
* Manages relationships with the company and Client project team.
* Work across teams and involve other parts of the organization in the development of deliverables.
* Interact with customers regarding project information - client facing role
* Ensures application of Test Management discipline areas (Scope, Risk, Quality, Human Resource, Financial, Procurement, Communication, Schedule and Integration) to lead creation / maintenance of testing deliverables for programme planning, execution, reporting, reviewing and decision making.
* Approves project / programme control approach and testing metrics; coaches project team members.
* Experience of Managing SIT, UAT and OAT Testing
* Microsoft Technologies
* Test Automation Knowledge
* Migration to Windows 10
* Application Migration Experience
* Desktop Virtualisation
Please send your CV now to apply !
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement