Location: The work can be conducted at any location. However as part of the contract management the successful supplier will attend meetings at the Zero Waste Scotland's offices, Moray House, Stirling, You may also be required to attend meeting with logistical suppliers, stakeholders from time to time. The locations will be based in Scotland
Expected Contract Length: 12 months
Essential skills and experience:
- Please confirm what software you will use to carry out the requested analysis, and what functionality it offers.
- Describe the methodology you will take to deliver the requested outputs, including your step by step processes, any considered nuances, and how the software will be utilised.
- Please describe how you will ensure quality assurance within: - the analysis and the physical outputs (mapping and report)
- Provide details of the roles and responsibilities of the staff members that will deliver this contract. Indicate how their skills and experience align with the needs of the contract.
- Please confirm how the data/modelling can be made available to Zero Waste Scotland for future utilisation once the contract has ended.
- Describe how you will manage this contract to ensure delivery of all the requirements within timescale and budget boundaries, including complaints procedure and take remedial action.
- Describe how you will report progress and maintain communication with us, including the participation in requested meetings. Please demonstrate prior performance by referencing previous work delivered via other contracts.
- Please provide details of your risk management approach. You should consider the following in your response: risk management policy; reporting of risk to the client and risk log and mitigation.
Note: Must have all the skills mentioned above