DV Cleared Business Change Manager - National Security - London - £35,000 - £65,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
A leading technology consultancy is growing its Secure Government business unit and as such is looking to a hire a number of Business Change Managers, with a background in the National Security domain.
This company works closely with its clients to help create strategies and bespoke solutions to a range of business problems, helping its clients become more effective, drive change and increase productivity.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team environment and are passionate about their work and the value that they co-create with their clients. The role
As a Business Change Manager, you will have knowledge
of change management theory and the ability to apply it in a practical way. You will adapt to the needs of the business situation or project, achieve project team agreement on the key tasks, deliverables, outcomes and responsibilities for change implementation delivery.
The Business Change Manager focuses on enabling delivery teams to take responsibility for implementation readiness and achieve great results on small, less complex implementations without supervision, whilst managing more complex situations through use of prepared implementation models. Skills
- Proven track record in managing small to medium teams
- Knowledge of different project management techniques such as agile and waterfall
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- A developed ability to act quickly and flexibly, to ensure that issues are identified and acted upon before they become a problem.
- The ability to see the bigger picture and understand the client's needs and priorities.
- Facilitation skills, to help working-groups to develop solutions for their own challenges and create strategies for moving forward.
- Involved in bid solutioning and initial programme/transformation initiation
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Sees the value of actions in terms of the longer-term goals.
- Effective efficiency, able to employ appropriate administrative and organising skills.
This is a great opportunity to work for a business that offers a rewarding, challenging career and values its employees. As such they offer a generous salary and benefits package along with continued support and the chance to progress your career as you see fit. Please be aware candidate must hold current UK Government Security Clearance.
For more information please email Matthew Banks at Click here to contact this recruiter