Digital Business Analyst
£25,000 - £35,000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst with 2/3 years plus experience to join their growing web development company based in Leeds.
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will be working within a small UK based project management team whilst liaising with their larger development team based in India. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a track record of successful project delivery who thrives on working independently and is eager to take full ownership of requirements gathering and solution definition on a range of technical digital projects.
This is a fast-paced place to work and delivers digital solutions across different industries for major global and domestic companies. This company was formed in 2007 and has expanded its development team in India significantly and is looking to expand their UK based project management team in order to support the complex projects they have in the pipeline.
To be successful in this job you'll need to be confident performing the following activities.
- Working closely with client side stakeholders to identify and define project requirements and document them in Business Requirement and Functional Requirements Specifications to define clear boundaries of project scope.
- Analysing, designing and documenting business processes to inform the development of digital solutions.
- Preparing development specifications including concept diagrams, data flows, data dictionaries, ERDs, form specifications, API documentation and Test Cases
- Supporting the Quality Assurance process of digital projects and performing QA and Testing as required.
- Working closely with the project management team to prepare and deliver project lifecycle and stage plans
- Managing small/end Projects end-to-end from requirements to go-live
- Supporting pre-sales activity in the preparation of proposals and quotations for clients
What can you expect?
They are based in a great location just 5 minutes outside of Leeds city centre and offers free and secure parking. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the opportunity for flexible working hours. The team you will be working within is small but welcoming, and highly experienced - therefore giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with the business.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The desire to maintain the highest standards of delivery at all times.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in the digital industry and solid awareness, gained through real world experience, of modern front end and back end digital technologies and platforms.
- Ideally, some experience of working in a retail environment and of retail business processes as they apply to e-commerce systems
- Knowledge of the software build project lifecycle.
- Experience of project management methods.